The 2021 Shot Show is virtual this year. This is something that a lot of people probably anticipated going into 2021, since the pandemic still rages on across the country.
The organizers of the annual Las Vegas event, the Firearms Industry Trade Association (NSSF), are calling it the Shot Show On Demand. The dates of the event online are January 18-22.
So, are you ready to experience everything the Shot Show has to offer from the comfort of your own home? Here is a preview of the new guns and gear featured.
The Features of the Shot Show On Demand
Some of the cool things you can experience if you sign up for the virtual 2021 Shot Show are an online directory that showcases almost 2,000 exhibitors. It’s fun to scroll through your favorite brands like Sig Sauer and Ruger to see if they are previewing any of their firearms that aren’t even available to the public yet.
Another benefit is that you can schedule appointment times with exhibitors during the week. That way you’ll be able to talk directly with them about their products in more detail, if you have questions. Keep in mind this is a trade show and not open to the general public. The show is for attendees that are part of the shooting and hunting industry in a commercial capacity.
At Shot University, there will be educational classes available for people to attend online. They will go over things like retail best practices from industry experts and instructors.
Some Fantastic New Products Will Launch
Of course, one of the best parts about the Shot Show is seeing the new guns and gear available. This year, even with a virtual environment, it won’t be any different. Here are some things coming out soon.
- Arex Defense Delta Gen 2
- CZ TS2 for Competition Shooting
- The Ruger Wrangler Exclusive With Davidson
- Heritage Manufacturing Barkeep Revolver
- KELTEC P50
- SIG Sauer Custom Works P320 AXG Scorpion
- Colt Canada C20 Sniper Rifle
- Davidson’s Wilson Combat PPE Carbine
- SIG Sauer’s Ultralight S101 Highland XTC Carbon Fiber Rifle
- Savage Arms Impulse Straight Rifle
- S.W.O.R.D Defense PURG-E
- Blackwater Firearms Sentry 12 Pump Action Shotgun
- Savage Arms Thumbhole 320
- TriStar Bristol Side-by-Side Shotgun
- Weatherby Element Semi-Auto Shotgun
- Aker Leather 147C Nightguard for Weapons With Tactical Lights
- Arbor Arms Good ‘Nuff Gun Belt
- Beez Combat Systems SIDEWING
- BlackHeart Max Sling Line
- Fang Shooting Stabilizer
See anything on the list already that you want to buy? If you want to check out any of these new guns or gear in action, all you have to do is type in the name of the product on YouTube. Most of these items have promo videos put out by the brands to showcase their items.
Keep in mind if you don’t want to be bothered to do anything online, the 2022 Shot Show has already been schedule for next January 18-22.